Thursday, July 10, 2008

Matt & Melissa

My new favorite city - Chicago! Zac and I got to go do some wedding photos for my dear friend Melissa . . . we added a few days on the front half and made a little vacation out of it.

Here are a few photos to tempt you all until I get them up on the Pictage site . . .




I love the look on Matt's face when he first saw Melissa.












I love this photo of Melissa and her Dad just before the ceremony . . . Zac actually caught it so I have to give him some credit.



I couldn't resist this photo of Matt & Melissa dancing . . . they're so cute! And the next one I love because it feels like the world stopped just for them in this moment . . .



1 comment:

  1. gorgeous shots, jenny! so glad you had a good time. can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete